1.4
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Update by user Mar 22

Due to lack of response by customer service and progressively poor service in general I am seriously considering moving my account.

Original review posted by user Mar 20

I have been a customer of ETC since 2005, customer service has never been very good but is getting really, really bad.1/27/17 I notified ETC that the 4th quarter statement is incorrect I gave their representative "Dennis" exact information as to what was wrong and how it should be corrected.

I was told the correction would take two to three weeks and he would e-mail me the statements. It it now two month later I still have no corrected statements so I cannot close my books for 2016 and no one at ETC is willing to respond. I have asked to speak to a manager and get the run around but no name or contact information.

This is not an isolated incidence it seems I spend more time on the phone trying to resolve non issues due to lack of training on the part of the representatives or just outright mistakes.I am rapidly reaching the point where I will be closing my accounts and move them to an other IRA administrator it is no longer worth the aggravation.

Review about: Equity Trust Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Very poor currently, Serious mistakes and lack of customer service, Currently very poor service.

Had an Experience with Equity Trust?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1323766

I also had a math problem on my statement.The public stock in my account underwent a reverse split.

Somehow my shares didn't reflect this, so it showed I had 5 times the number of shares I actually had.

But the statement did pick up the current stock price.Wish I actually had that much money, but instead I had to fill out correction forms, as nothing at Equity seems to happen automatically.

Mauldin, South Carolina, United States #1317816

The issue still has not been resolved.I did however receive "revised statements" for the 4th quarter 2016 on 3/31/17.

The error was not corrected.On 4/4/17 I e-mailed a letter outlining in detail the error and how it needs be corrected in addition to the necessary attachments, to -date 4/19/17 I have not heard one word from Equity Trust.