1.4
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Update by user Mar 22, 2017

Due to lack of response by customer service and progressively poor service in general I am seriously considering moving my account.

Original review posted by user Mar 20, 2017

I have been a customer of ETC since 2005, customer service has never been very good but is getting really, really bad. 1/27/17 I notified ETC that the 4th quarter statement is incorrect I gave their representative "Dennis" exact information as to what was wrong and how it should be corrected.

I was told the correction would take two to three weeks and he would e-mail me the statements. It it now two month later I still have no corrected statements so I cannot close my books for 2016 and no one at ETC is willing to respond. I have asked to speak to a manager and get the run around but no name or contact information.

This is not an isolated incidence it seems I spend more time on the phone trying to resolve non issues due to lack of training on the part of the representatives or just outright mistakes. I am rapidly reaching the point where I will be closing my accounts and move them to an other IRA administrator it is no longer worth the aggravation.

Review about: Equity Trust Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Very poor currently, Serious mistakes and lack of customer service, Currently very poor service.

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1323766

I also had a math problem on my statement. The public stock in my account underwent a reverse split.

Somehow my shares didn't reflect this, so it showed I had 5 times the number of shares I actually had.

But the statement did pick up the current stock price. Wish I actually had that much money, but instead I had to fill out correction forms, as nothing at Equity seems to happen automatically.

Mauldin, South Carolina, United States #1317816

The issue still has not been resolved. I did however receive "revised statements" for the 4th quarter 2016 on 3/31/17.

The error was not corrected. On 4/4/17 I e-mailed a letter outlining in detail the error and how it needs be corrected in addition to the necessary attachments, to -date 4/19/17 I have not heard one word from Equity Trust.