Equity trust company custodian FBO Deborah McHenry and FBO Nadine McHenry entered into an agreement with a known predatory loan company, First Financial Group and Contractors of Pennsylvania,LLC 541 Butler street Philadelphia, Pa owner Ilya Zamarin. The contract I signed was under duress.Now, Deborah McHenry gave 30 days to get the *** out my house.

The payments every month were impossible and she a ballooon payment of 90,000 in the end. We paid every month around 1400.00 for a “business loan”. I don’t own a business, I am on social security for my illness. The contract has me listed as living somewhere else.

I stopped paying when I had a bank read the contract. The loan officer said the contract was bordering on illegal besides meeting every criteria for a predatory loan and it was as if someone stuck a gun to my head and made me sign. So, either Deborah and Ilya were in this together...No wait, they were. They gave me impossible payments...Deborah is an EVIL person..my parents bought this house, it bought down in 2000....we lost everything, I stayed with my dad because of my mental illness.

My father fell in this house and hit his head and died. Deborah had a moving company call and say they move my families things out on Saturday October 14, 2017 or be dragged out and things thrown on the lawn by Bucks County Sheriffs Department. I got a lawyer and they had dealt with Ilya before for predatory loans and I’m sure Deborah McHenry is not a victim as I am Terri Colteryahn, my son, Eric Davies, my daughter, Alix Thompson, my fiancé, Robert Williams and my family home. I would have continued paying but they that balloon payment and where would I get it....the contract was impossible, Ilya made money...what a *** scam.

I have know where to go. Deborah you are a heartless bitch...you knew that you were gonna get my house..your cold....you took from me,poor, sick...you should be in jail....

Product or Service Mentioned: Equity Trust Customer Care.

Reason of review: Predatory loan.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 11, 2017.

Comments